Last Updated: 25 Jan 2024
- • How we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information.
- • The steps we've taken to secure your personal information.
- • Your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
- • Collection of Information
- • Use of Information We Collect
- • Sharing of Your Information
- • Your Choices
- • Data Security and Retention
- • Visitors from the European Union
- • Third-Party Data
- • Privacy of Children Online
- • Collection of Permissions (App only)
- • Third party SDKs (Android only)
Collection of Information
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric's data usage, click here:Publisher Advertising Privacy
We collect, process, and use your information when you:
- • Register for our Services or sign in to an existing account
- • Visit our website(s)
- • Access our Services through our application(s)
- • Connect to our Services using third-party accounts, such as your email, social media, or payment account(s)
- • Contact us for support
- • Participate in our shopping or influencer programs
- • Enter a sweepstakes, contest, promotion, survey, or poll
Further, we and our service providers automatically collect certain information about you through:
- • Interaction with our Services
- • Cookies and other tracking technologies
- • Location-identifying technologies
- • Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activities
The types of information you provide may include Personal Information. 'Personal Information' means information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination). The Personal Information you may provide to us includes:
- • Your name
- • Email address
- • Mailing address
- • Phone number
- • Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date, and billing address)
- • The nature of the product or service requested or purchased
- • How you connect to our Services, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, device or session IDs, and information regarding the network and connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device)
- • Browsing, shopping, and purchase history
- • Your geolocation
- • Click-stream data (the page-by-page paths you take as you browse through our Services)
Use of Information We Collect
- • We receive and store certain types of information about your use of the Site when you use the Site. Our purpose is to allow the Site to work properly, to allow us to provide our services, to evaluate use of the Site, for marketing purposes and to personalize and enhance your interaction with us.
- • Some examples include: We may collect technical information such as your IP address, the address of a referring website or application, the type of web browser or mobile device you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider and the path you take through the Site.
- • When you purchase our service, we collect information about the transaction, such as services details and the date of the purchase/return.
Communication with You:
- • We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our Site. You may also submit your email address or phone number to request notification when we receive new update of your package, our new service promotion, or to sign up for our email newsletter, SMS newsletter. You can unsubscribe or opt out of future emails at any time.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone, except in the following specific situations:
- • Service Providers and Vendors: We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information, including transaction information, to service providers and vendors for the purpose of managing, providing and improving TrackDz services and for marketing purposes. Examples: Logistics companies, vendors, and other payment service providers such as PayPal, financial institution partners, credit card processors, hosting and maintenance providers, data storage and management providers, marketing and promotional providers, service providers sending emails and SMS notifications and generally, companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites.
- • Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors engaged to a particular page, with third parties such as advertising partners.
You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to use our services, or to take advantage of certain features or functions on the Site.
You can choose to:
- • Correct or update your personal information
- • Stop receiving mail to your email address
- • Stop receiving SMS messages to your phones
- • Disable your account
- • Block cookies on your computer to stop using featured service on the Site
Data Security and Retention
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
- • Safeguarding all financial transactions done through this Site with Secure Sockets Layer ('SSL') encryption.
- • Granting only employees who are providing a specific service access to your personal information.
- • Working only with third-party service providers who we believe adequately secure all computer hardware.
While our business is designed with safeguarding your personal information in mind, please remember that 100% security does not presently exist anywhere, online or offline. TrackDz accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password confidential, and never disclose it to a third party. Because the information in your Distribution Lists is so sensitive, account passwords are encrypted, which means we cannot see your passwords. We cannot resend forgotten passwords either. We will only reset them.
Visitors from the European Union
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal information, and to request access to, portability, rectification and erasure of your own personal information. Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through our email at [email protected].
Privacy of Children Online
We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 18. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you when using the Site.
Cookies are small pieces of information that your Internet browser stores as text files on your computer's hard drive.
- • Speed up navigation
- • Track site usage
- • Recognize users and user access privileges and preference
- • Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services
Collection of Permissions (App only)
We will only apply to the users for permissions when necessary to ensure the normal use of the functions. There are specific sensitive permissions as follows:
- • Read and write permission for storage space(for users using low versions of Android devices to save the barcodes to the gallery)
- • Camera access permission(for users to turn on the camera to scan the barcodes to add tracking numbers for quick tracking)
Third party SDKs (Android only)
Hoping to improve the efficiency of research and development, we used third-party SDK(Software Development Kit) in our TrackDz Android App to provide our users with more diverse services. The SDK we used are as follows:
- • Facebook SDK (to authorize login via Facebook and account connection(the identification information of the user devices might be collected).
- • Firebase SDK (to push notifications, analyze and count the application errors(the identification information of the user devices might be collected).